I was nominated for this award by one of the few men who visit my site. But what I really appreciate about him is his desire to understand his wife better. My favorite part of his blog is the “Dear Wife” section.
Okay, now it’s my turn to nominate 15 bloggers! I am going to select bloggers based on the amount of impact they had on my blog. If this award is new to you, then congratulations! you certainly earned it. If you are so good and are familiar with these types of nominations/recognitions, well it is just another confirmation from one of your followers to re-affirm how good you are. Here they are in no particular order. <Drum roll please>:
1.) Kristen Lamb’s Blog – http://warriorwriters.wordpress.com/ – She is the social media expert! Her posts are always mixed with a good amount of humor.
2.) The Muffin – http://muffin.wow-womenonwriting.com/ – Great resource for women who love to write.
3.) Jennifer for Healing – http://jenniferforhealing.wordpress.com/ – This blog is written by my sister, who raises awareness on autoimmune diseases.
4.) Choose Freedom – http://www.daniellekjones.net/ – Written by a blogger who keeps it real and provides a lot of inspiration in helping you to live victoriously.
5.) Lysa TerKeurst – http://lysaterkeurst.com/ – My FAVORITE author and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries.
6.) Michael Hyatt – http://michaelhyatt.com/ – Incredibly inspirational and helpful in directing you to live out your dreams.
7.) Christian Work at Home Moms – http://cwahm.com/wordpress/category/cwahm-blogs/time-management-cwahm-blogs/ – This is just one of the many helpful blogs they offer. This one in particular is on time management.
8.) Lynn Cowell – http://www.lynncowell.com/ – Offers great advice on raising teen girls.
9.) Melissa Taylor – http://melissataylor.org/ – I especially enjoy the online Bible studies she does.
10.) Reneee Swope – http://reneeswope.com/ – Author of a great book I highly recommend, “A Confident Heart”
11.) Generous Living – http://generousliving.wordpress.com/ – Thought-provoking blogs to encourage you in your Christian walk.
12.) Bones in My Heart – http://bonesinmyheart.wordpress.com/ – A mother of 8 beautiful girls who allows us a peek into their lives and helps you to see God’s faithfulness.
13.) Mediocre Musings – http://ricawrites.blogspot.com/ – Inspirational blogs from a woman who isn’t afraid to admit that she isn’t perfect…but how much God can use our flaws.
14.) Thinking Kids – http://thinkingkids.wordpress.com/ – The description says it all, “Raising thinking kids in an unthinking world.”
15.) Glasshouse Marriage – http://glasshousemarriage.wordpress.com/ – A blog written by both the husband and wife…it’s always great to get both sides!
Now on with the rules and requirements of this recognition:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7things about me
- I have never, ever regretted being a stay-at-home mom.
- I love animals so much I cannot stand to watch a show where they are killing and/or eating each other. In fact, I am so sensitive that I bawled and bawled one time because a bird hit my windshield.
- When I was in high school, my typing teacher told me that one day my name would be in print–this has technically come true.
- I was asked to leave my high school at the end of my sophmore year–a story I prefer to keep from my children.
- I do a great job keeping my home in order but get inside my car, forget it…it’s always a mess.
- I am a binder queen…to me, everything can be organized in one.
- I mix whites with darks when I wash clothes.